Subject: [eman] #33: Rename context information

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:47:43 -0000

#33: Rename context information

 We have a set of identification and context information that we have
 grouped in the "aware" mib.

 We started to call this Energy Context and lean towards leaving this in
 the model since that is agnostic to implementations

 We may need a new SNMP name. (energycontext)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  applicability-         |   Keywords:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/33>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>