Subject: Re: [eman] #30: Power State and Power State Sets introduction (was: Power State and Power State Sets in Terminology section)

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 21:17:44 -0000

#30: Power State and Power State Sets introduction

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/30#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 21:22:15 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Description wasn't the exact commentand action. From the draft the comment
 was:

 Juergen Quittek 2/13/2013
 This section talks a lot about “powered devices”. According to our
 terminology selection we should rather call them devices receiving power.
 The section also talks about “power modes” which should be “power states”.
 We should replace these terms. Also we need a subsection in the beginning
 of or before this section introducing power states.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/30#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>