Subject: [eman] #32: Add a nameplate class to the model

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:40:55 -0000

#32: Add a nameplate class to the model

 Add nameplate class (add voltage etC) / UML and an optional URI for a
 manufacturer product description (does not need to be machine readable
 yet)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  applicability-         |   Keywords:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/32>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>