Subject: Re: [eman] #21: h. Clarify the intended application of the Domain concept?

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 21:26:00 -0000

#21: h. Clarify the intended application of the Domain concept?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Can we close this before meeting monday ietf 86.
 This work is complete.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/21#comment:8>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 05:29:44 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Consensus reached during teleconference, 27 Mar 13

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/21#comment:9>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>