Subject: [eman] #34: Indicate how indexing and modeling of battery cells is done

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:53:29 -0000

#34: Indicate how indexing and modeling of battery cells is done

 - Open issues:
 . Monitoring pf batteries per cell?
 . Notifications for battery state changes, and for battery
 removal/replacement.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  applicability-         |   Keywords:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/34>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:49:00 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Should we consider the case where a bad battery is inserted into a device
 (device detects the battery is bad or unchargeable) and a notification is
 sent, and also where this state can be queried real-time?

  applicability-         |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>