Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:13:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Object Context MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices. The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:23:02 +0000

Hello all, 

An updated version of the draft has been submitted.

The OID tree of the MIB has been revised and updated.

Thanks to the comments of Brian Hedstorm and Alan Luchuk.

Regarding the question of eoRelationID and eoProxID as read-only objects;
since they are UUID and the relationship are defined by the bitmap
eoRelationship, which is a read-write object to indicate relationship
between energy objects.

An open issue has been added to possibly to have two smaller groups of
objects as optional for implementation. Please provide your feedback.

Thanks
John, Benoit and Mouli

On 19/04/13 4:43 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>eman mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman