Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 23:32:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN framework to a
        variety of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target
        devices that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and
        associated SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for
        identifying requirements for the framework and MIBs.  Further,
        we describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:38:08 +0000

An updated version of the draft has been submitted.

Thanks for the comments from Brian Hedstorm.

The open issue on ASHRAE has been closed; the draft contains a section
with a synopsis on ASHRAE standards and its relationship to EMAN.
If there is any other aspects that should be considered, we welcome
feedback from the WG.

As discussed in the WG, the Applicability Statement draft would be
finalised after the Framework and MIB drafts are baselined.

Thanks
Brad, Bruce and Mouli

On 19/04/13 12:02 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>eman mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman