Subject: Re: [eman] #27: Add text on compenents from consensus at IETF 85

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:38:37 -0000

#27: Add text on compenents from consensus at IETF 85

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This text now in sdection 3.4

-- 
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  applicability-statement  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>