Subject: Re: [eman] #29: IANA Considerations section needs more detail

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:32:35 -0000

#29: IANA Considerations section needs more detail

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 UML Drawing is in asci and xml in this document.

 IANA would have a model registered (as xml scmea). We would link to that
 model in the IANA section.

 Procedurally Perhaps we need a tmp draft or work with the GUI. Nevil to
 check how that would work as process.

 In general sets within a  models have sub/registries and can be used by
 other implementations such as snmp.

 Lets look at IANA registries and ipfix sub table.

 In general the power sets registry may be used independent of the eman
 information model and goal is to make this obvious at IANA.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/29#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>