Subject: Re: [eman] #29: IANA Considerations section needs more detail

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:10:32 -0000

#29: IANA Considerations section needs more detail

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Benoit to take this for 5/21

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/29#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:36:50 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/29#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>