Subject: Re: [eman] #28: Ensure information in deleted section req and use cases in other documents

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 02:34:56 -0000

#28: Ensure information in deleted section req and use cases in other documents

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  applicability-         |  Resolution:  fixed
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/28#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>