Subject: [eman] RFC 6933 on Entity MIB (Version 4)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:09:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6933

        Title:      Entity MIB (Version 4) 
        Author:     A. Bierman, D. Romascanu,
                    J. Quittek, M. Chandramouli
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      76
        Characters: 165278
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4133

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6933.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects used for managing
multiple logical and physical entities managed by a single Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) agent.  This document specifies
version 4 of the Entity MIB.  This memo obsoletes version 3 of the
Entity MIB module published as RFC 4133.

This document is a product of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:35:24 +0200

Congratulations to the authors, and the EMAN chairs.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman
>
>