Subject: Re: [eman] #31: Clarify what is optional to implment in the UML

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:14:29 -0000

#31: Clarify what is optional to implment in the UML

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 """
 Note that although partially generated from the attached XML
    documents, the main body of this document is normative while the
    appendices are informational.
 """

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  applicability-         |  Resolution:
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/31#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>