Subject: Re: [eman] #30: Power State and Power State Sets introduction

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:05:48 -0000

#30: Power State and Power State Sets introduction

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 - removed powered devices and used receve / supply per comment
 - removed modes everywhere
 - Section 4.6 now introduces the concept renames to "Control and Power
 States"

 propose to close

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/30#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>