Subject: [eman] #35: Clarify how relationship model and power interface model

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 05:27:27 -0000

#35: Clarify how relationship model and power interface model

 Describe how a device could implement the relationships model, the power
 interface model, both, or neither.  Ensure that each case is well and
 sufficiently described.  Describe how EMAN works when a device supplies
 another device and they implement different models.  Bruce to propose new
 or modified text in several sections to address power interface model
 portion of this ticket.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  framework    |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG    |   Keywords:
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/35>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>