Subject: Re: [eman] #32: Add a nameplate class to the model

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:33:10 -0000

#32: Add a nameplate class to the model

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-applicability-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:               |     Version:
  applicability-         |  Resolution:  fixed
  statement              |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>