Subject: [eman] #38: Reference EnMS definition instead of redefining

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:26:31 -0000

#38: Reference EnMS definition instead of redefining

 In Section 1.5 of the draft, the EnMS term is somewhat redefined.
 Instead, the EnMS term should be referenced from the EMAN terminology
 draft draft-parello-eman-definitions-08 so that the framework has a
 consistent, single set of defined terms the industry at large can use and
 reference.
 Each EMAN term should be concisely defined in only one draft, and then
 referenced everywhere else to that draft.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]           |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-statement  |  Milestone:
 Severity:  -                        |    Version:  2.0
                                     |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/38>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>