Subject: [eman] NEW draft-ietf-eman-framework-08.txt

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 01:14:17 +0000

Hi all!

We have a new framework draft ready for review here on the list and for discussion at IETF 87 Berlin.

This revision is a major edit and we've tracked changes and issues here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/report/6

Please review and comment.
Most importantly we have a shorthand pseudo code for the information model we are proposing and would like feedback and comments from you all.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices and device components within or
        connected to communication networks.  The framework defines an
        Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects. Each
        Energy Object is identified, classified and given context.
        Energy Objects can be monitored and controlled with respect to
        Power, Power State, Energy, Demand, Power Attributes, and
        Battery.  Additionally the framework models relationships and
        capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman