Subject: [eman] #40: Use Case Patterns contribution for section 3

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:10:33 -0000

#40: Use Case Patterns contribution for section 3

 The attachment is a contribution to replace Section 3 of the applicability
 statement.  It provides both a use case patterns matrix and a clear
 definition of the variables and their definitions while using a consistent
 verb syntax for the set of variables that are common across all the use
 cases in the applicability statement.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]           |  applicability-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  applicability-statement  |  Milestone:
 Severity:  -                        |    Version:  2.0
                                     |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/40>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>