Subject: [eman] Updated Agenda (-02) for Berlin

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:15:34 +1200

Hi all:

The latest version of our agenda is now available at

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-eman

Don't forget to read the Framework draft!

Cheers, Nevil

PS: To presenters - since our session is in the first time-slot of
     the week, please send me your slides by about 1800 on Sunday
     28 July (or earlier) so that I can get them onto the Meeting
     Materials page!

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:05:35 +0000

Is the jabber client or the audio streaming working ?

Thanks
Mouli

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:16:38 +0200

Im looking into this now...

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:20:01 +0200

Audio is definitely NOT working for Benoit or myself. We're sending email to have this fixed...