Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 18:00:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices and device components within or
        connected to communication networks.  The framework defines an
        Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects. Each
        Energy Object is identified, classified and given context.
        Energy Objects can be monitored and controlled with respect to
        Power, Power State, Energy, Demand, Power Attributes, and
        Battery.  Additionally the framework models relationships and
        capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/