Subject: [eman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-00.txt

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:51:30 -0700

I have posted a draft on an "Energy Reporting Framework"
that addresses the EMAN Requirements draft content.

I look forward to your careful review of it.  If I get substantial
comments before the Monday deadline, I will post a revised
edition, and at that time provide additional comments.

Thanks,

--Bruce

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-00.txt
To: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Bruce Nordman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nordman-eman-er-framework
Revision:        00
Title:           Energy Reporting Framework
Creation date:   2013-07-11
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-00

Abstract:
   Managing energy consumption of devices presents new challenges and
   issues.  The EMAN Requirements draft identifies essential
   capabilities needed to accomplish this.  This draft describes how an
   energy management system can use EMAN to gather and interpret data
   from individual devices, and how some of the Requirements are
   implemented in the model.  This document focuses on Energy Reporting,
   though acknowledges and fully includes the limited control functions
   specified in the Requirements draft.  Topics addressed in detail
   include the topology of power distribution, reporting mechanisms, and
   the various roles of devices, power interfaces, and components.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*nordman.lbl.gov*
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943