Subject: [eman] FIRST DRAFT of EMAN WG aganda for IETF 87 Berlin

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 13:57:56 +1200

Hi all:

First, welcome to our new WG co-chair, Thomas Nadeau,
replacing Bruce Nordman, who has stepped down.

Now, here's a first guess at our agenda for the Berlin Meeting.
Since it is a very first draft, it's open to changes.
Right now I don't know who will be presenting each of the current
drafts, that's why the parentheses below are empty ().

If you have material you'd like to present, please let me know.

After a long time and a lot of hard work, the Framework authors
expect to have a new version published before the meeting draft
deadline, 15 July.  When that's published, please read it and
comment on the list!

Cheers, Nevil

==================================================
Energy Management WG (eman)
Agenda for IETF 87, Berlin  (agenda-00)
Monday, 29 July 2013, 0900-1130, Schoenberg 1/2
==================================================

Chairs:
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>
Thomas Nadeau   <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Note Well, Agenda review, Scribes                        =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      Entity MIB (Version 4)
        Published as RFC 6933
      EMAN Requirements
        In RFC Ed queue since 2 May

3. Current charter work items                               = 20 min
    a) Energy Management Framework ()
         draft-ietf-eman-framework-07

    b) Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB ()
         draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-08, 19 Apr 13

    c) Power and Energy Monitoring MIB ()
         draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-05, 22 Apr 13

    d) Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring ()
         draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-08, 19 Apr 13

    e) Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement ()
         draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03, 18 Apr 13

5. Other drafts (if time permits)

6. Any Other Business                                       =  5 min

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=87
   (search for EMAN in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand