Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-09.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-09-09

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for providing Energy Management
for         devices and device components within or connected to communication
        networks.  The framework defines both a physical reference model
and         information model. The information model consists of an Energy
        Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects. Each Energy Object
is         identified, classified and given context.   Energy Objects can be
        monitored and controlled with respect to Power, Power State, Energy,
        Demand, Power Attributes, and Battery.  Additionally the framework
        models relationships and capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:51:13 +0000

http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2013/pr-curtail-energy-storage-090913.html