Subject: [eman] Agenda for IETF 88, Vancouver (first draft)

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:49:22 +1300

Hi all:

Here's the first draft of our agenda.

Please send me any changes/improvements/etc.

If you have drafts you would like to present, let me know
about those too.

Cheers, Nevil

==================================================
Energy Management WG (eman)
Agenda for IETF 88, Vancouver  (agenda-00)
Tuesday, 5 November 2013, 1610-1840, Plaza A
==================================================

Chairs:
Nevil Brownlee  <[email-masked]>
Thomas Nadeau   <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Note Well, Agenda review, Scribes                        =  5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status (Nevil)             = 10 min
      EMAN Requirements
        Published as RFC 6988
      WG LC for EMAN Framework -09, 11-27 September
        Brought lots of feedback

3. Current charter work items                               = 60 min
    a) Energy Management Framework (John Parello)
         draft-ietf-eman-framework-10, 23 Sep 13
           Many changes in response to WGLC reviews

    b) Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB (Mouli Chandramouli)
         draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-09, 12 Jul 13

    c) Power and Energy Monitoring MIB (Mouli Chandramouli or Benoit Claise)
         draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-06, 15 Jul 13

    d) Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring (Juergen 
Quittek)
         draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-09, 15 Jul 13

    e) Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement (John Parello)
         draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-03, 18 Apr 13

5. Other drafts (if time permits)                           =

6. Milestones update                                        =

7. Any Other Business                                       =

Presentation slides will be available at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/materials.html
   (search for EMAN in the Operations and Management Area)

Participation via jabber is offered at [email-masked],
   and also via meetecho

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand