Subject: [eman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02.txt

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:46:01 -0700

A new version of the Energy Reporting Framework is available:
  draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02

The major update is to specify the requirement levels of the
basic information elements in section 4 more precisely
and to provide some illustrative examples.

Critical review and comments welcomed.
Thanks,

-Bruce

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02.txt
To: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Bruce Nordman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nordman-eman-er-framework
Revision:        02
Title:           Energy Reporting Framework
Creation date:   2013-10-21
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 28
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-02

Abstract:
   Managing energy consumption of devices presents new challenges and
   issues.  The EMAN Requirements draft identifies essential
   capabilities needed to accomplish this.  This draft describes how an
   energy management system can use EMAN to gather and interpret data
   from individual devices, and how some of the Requirements are
   implemented in the model.  This document focuses on Energy Reporting,
   though acknowledges and fully includes the limited control functions
   specified in the Requirements draft.  Topics addressed in detail
   include the topology of power distribution, reporting mechanisms, and
   the various roles of devices, power interfaces, and components.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*nordman.lbl.gov*
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943