Subject: [eman] IPR Poll: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-08

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:06:08 -0500

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the EMAN wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the EMAN WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

	Thank you,

	Nevil and Tom, EMAN WG Chairs

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:44:39 +0100

Hi Tom,

As a document author, I'm not aware of any other IPRs related to 
draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib, next to the one already disclosed.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

---

From: Thomas Dietz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:14:37 +0000

Dear Tom,

As an author I am not aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib and that has not yet been filed for
this draft.

Best Regards,

Thomas

-- 
Thomas Dietz
NEC Europe Ltd., NEC Laboratories, Network Research Division, 69115
Heidelberg, Germany

NEC Europe Limited, Registered in England 2832014
Registered Office: Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London,
HA4 6QE, GB

> -----Original Message-----
> From: eman [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Thomas Nadeau
> Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 5:06 PM
> To: eman mailing list
> Cc: [email-masked]; eman-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: [eman] IPR Poll: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-08
> 
>