Subject: [eman] IPR Poll: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-13

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:06:13 -0500

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the EMAN wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the EMAN WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

	Thank you,

	Nevil and Tom, EMAN WG Chairs

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:44:02 +0100

Hi Tom,

As a document author, I'm not aware of any other IPRs related to 
draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib, next to the one already disclosed.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

---

From: "John Parello (jparello)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:55:25 +0000

Same for me. I don't know of any other IPR.

Jp

Sent from my iPad
(expect ridiculous spelling mistakes)

On Dec 17, 2013, at 6:44 AM, "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Tom,

As a document author, I'm not aware of any other IPRs related to draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib, next to the one already disclosed.

Regards, Benoit

        Thank you,

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman