Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy Management Framework
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-14.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
       This document defines a framework for Energy Management for
       devices and device components within or connected to
       communication networks.  The framework presents a physical
       reference model and information model. The information
       model consists of an Energy Management Domain as a set of
       Energy Objects. Each Energy Object can be attributed with
       identity, classification, and context.  Energy Objects can
       be monitored and controlled with respect to power, Power
       State, energy, demand, Power Attributes, and battery.
       Additionally the framework models relationships and
       capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:54:47 -0500

Hi,

Um...I don't think expiration of October 30, 2015 is six months after
January 20th, 2014 - might want to fix this more carefully in the next
draft.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:26 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> eman mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman
>

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:57:32 -0500

Good catch, but I think the RFC editor can fix that as a minor edit. 

	--Tom

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:48:44 +0100

Thanks Ira,

Done in the new temp version.

Regards, Benoit
> mailto: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:26 PM, <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>
>     until the htmlized version and diff are available at
>     tools.ietf.org <http://tools.ietf.org>.
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>