Subject: [eman] Agenda for EMAN meeting at IETF-89, London

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:42:59 +1300

Hi all:

I've put the EMAN agenda online, you can see it by clicking on
'Energy Management' at the right-hand side of the meeting agenda
web page.

Draft authors: please let me know who will be presenting your draft
sometime soon so that I can update the agenda.  Also, please note
that our session is on Monday afternoon - I'll need your slides
one or two days before that so that I can put them up on the
Meeting Materials page.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:26:36 +1300

Hi all:

I've posted an amended agenda for our London meeting, you can see it
by clicking on 'Energy Management' at the right-hand side of the
meeting agenda web page.

Once again, draft authors, please let me know who will be presenting,
and please send me you slides by Saturday, 1 March!

Cheers, Nevil