Subject: [eman] Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-framework-15.txt> (Energy Management Framework) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:23:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Energy Management Framework'
  <draft-ietf-eman-framework-15.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

       This document defines a framework for Energy Management for
       devices and device components within or connected to
       communication networks.  The framework presents a physical
       reference model and information model. The information
       model consists of an Energy Management Domain as a set of
       Energy Objects. Each Energy Object can be attributed with
       identity, classification, and context.  Energy Objects can
       be monitored and controlled with respect to power, Power
       State, energy, demand, Power Attributes, and battery.
       Additionally the framework models relationships and
       capabilities between Energy Objects.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2161/