Subject: Re: [eman] #38: Reference EnMS definition instead of redefining

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:46:36 -0000

#38: Reference EnMS definition instead of redefining

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-eman-
  [email-masked]           |  applicability-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  applicability-statement  |   Milestone:
 Severity:  -                        |     Version:  2.0
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:  fixed
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:54:55 -0000

* status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  reopened
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/38#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>