Subject: [eman] Submission to IESG of the three EMAN MIB drafts

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 11:32:04 +1200

Hi Joel:

I'm the Document Shepherd for the three EMAN MIB drafts.  All three
are now ready to submit to IESG.  They are:

   draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-14,
   draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-09 and
   draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12

I've put the Shepherd Writeup up on the Tracker page for
energy-aware-mib and battery-mib.
The energy-monitoring-mib has a few remaining nits which the authrs are 
fixing, so the 'submitted' version will be -013.  I'll get its writeup
into Tracker early next week.

Please consider this the WG's request to submit them to IESG.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:01:06 +0200

Hi Nevil,

There are just a few changes to be done for 
draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib.
The new draft version will be posted by Monday max.

Regards, Benoit
> The energy-monitoring-mib has a few remaining nits which the authrs 
> are fixing, so the 'submitted' version will be -013.  I'll get its 
> writeup

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:29:43 +0200

Hi Nevil,

The new version 10 of draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10> 
has been posted
This draft integrates all the feedback received so far and is now ready 
for IETF Last Call.
The changes are:
- based on the MIB doctors, change Integer32 to Unsigned32
-  The Power State Sets are specified by the PowerStateSet Textual as an 
IANA-maintained MIB module.
-  the eoEnergyParametersStorageType variable indicates the storage type
- some editorial changes.

Regards, Benoit