Subject: [eman] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 06:22:22 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
    Author(s)     : B. Schoening, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement
    Pages         : 30 
    Date          : 2014-07-09 
    
        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an 
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This 
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN framework to a 
        variety of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target 
        devices that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and 
        associated SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for 
        identifying requirements for the framework and MIBs.  Further, 
        we describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant 
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.