Subject: [eman] EMAN session in Toronto (IETF 90) is cancelled

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 11:04:20 +1200

Hi all:

The EMAN WG's current status is as follows:

* Our Framework draft has moved through EDIT to AUTH state,
     if should be published as an RFC soon

* Our three MIB drafts were submitted for publication early in June,
     they're now being reviewed by IESG

* Our Applicability Statement draft finished its WG Last Call on 2 July.
    A new version responding to issues raised will be published soon,
    we expect to submit it to IESG for publication shortly after that.

Since we have no other work items in our charter, we have nothing to
discuss in Toronto; the EMAN meeting there is cancelled.

Once the MIBs and Applicability Statement have been published as RFCs
the WG will have successfully completed its charter.  We expect it will
therefore be closed.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand