Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:04:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Power, Energy Monitoring and Control MIB
        Authors         : Mouli Chandramouli
                          Benoit Claise
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Thomas Dietz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of the Management Information
        Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/