Subject: [eman] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC6933 (4122)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 03:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC6933, "Entity MIB (Version 4)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6933&eid=4122

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Robert Fox <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2014-09-24
Held by: Benoit Claise (IESG)

Section: 2.12.1

Original Text
-------------
The URN namespace for CLEIs is defined in [RFC4152], and the CLEI format
is defined in [T1.213] and [T1.213a]. For example, an entPhysicalUris 
instance may have the value of:

URN:CLEI:D4CE18B7AA

[RFC3986] and [RFC4152] identify this as a URI in the CLEI URN 
namespace. The specific CLEI code, D4CE18B7AA, is based on the 
example provided in [T1.213a].

Corrected Text
--------------
The URN namespace for CLEIs is defined in [RFC4152], and the CLEI format
is defined in [ATIS-0300213]. For example, an entPhysicalUris instance
may have the value of:

URN:CLEI:IPUIADEUAA

[RFC3986] and [RFC4152] identify this as a URI in the CLEI URN 
namespace. The specific CLEI code, IPUIADEUAA, is based on the 
example provided in [ATIS-0300213].

Notes
-----
The ATIS standards T1.213 and T1.213a are obsolete and have 
been replaced by ATIS-0300213. The example in ATIS-0300213 uses a 
different CLEI Code, IPUIADEUAA

--------------------------------------
RFC6933 (draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Entity MIB (Version 4)
Publication Date    : May 2013
Author(s)           : A. Bierman, D. Romascanu, J. Quittek, M. Chandramouli
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Energy Management
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG