Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:09:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
        Authors         : Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-05-12

Abstract:
        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN information
        model in a variety of scenarios with cases and target devices.
        These use cases are useful for identifying requirements for the
        framework and MIBs.  Further, we describe the relationship of
        the EMAN framework to relevant other energy monitoring standards
        and architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/