Subject: [eman] RFC 7603 on Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7603

        Title:      Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement 
        Author:     B. Schoening, M. Chandramouli, B. Nordman
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      28
        Characters: 62218
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7603

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7603

The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
energy management framework for networked devices.  This
document presents the applicability of the EMAN information
model in a variety of scenarios with cases and target devices.
These use cases are useful for identifying requirements for the
framework and MIBs.  Further, we describe the relationship of
the EMAN framework to other relevant energy monitoring standards
and architectures.

This document is a product of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC