Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-chbind-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:07:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          T. Charles Clancy
                          Katrin Hoeper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-chbind-13.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document defines how to implement channel bindings for
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods to address the lying
   NAS as well as the lying provider problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-13.txt

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:40:43 -0500

Hi, folks, at the chairs request I made a couple of changes

1) Replaced MUST not with MUST NOT in one instance

2) Added a reference to Bernard's radext-wlan draft. There was already
textual reference, but not an xref tag.

While doing that I noticed that there was a missing against in the
sesentence where I fixed the MUST noNOT, so now we MUST not send
attributes back where we failed to validate *against* what the peer
sends.