Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-chbind-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:37:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          T. Charles Clancy
                          Katrin Hoeper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-chbind-12.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   This document defines how to implement channel bindings for
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods to address the lying
   NAS as well as the lying provider problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-12.txt

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:43:11 -0500

The chairs asked me to prepare a new version with the following changes:

1)  collapse the registrations in the lower layer type registry as
requested by Sean.

2) Add a paragraph to the beginning of Appendix A.

I believe I've made these changes.  If folks are happy with these two
minor changes I think we're ready to send this to the IESG.