Subject: Your Accoun Expires Soon!!!

From: "WEBMAIL UPGRADE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 07:57:09 +0200 (EET)

Dear user account

We are updating our database and e-mail account center. We are erasing all
unused webmail account and create more space for new accounts. To ensure
that you do not experience service interruption during this period, you
must provide the details below:

Check your account BELOW

1. E-mail :.................................
2. User :....................................
2. Password :...................................
3. Confirm password :...............................

You will receive a confirmation of a new alphanumeric password that is
only valid during this period, and may be changed by this process. We
regret any inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message so we can give you better services online
with our new and improved webmail functionality and improvements.

Webmail В© 2011 Team Upgrade
Warning Code: ID67565434.