Subject: *****SPAM***** Xmax Award From Google Company

From: Google Incorporation <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:41:47 +1100

GOOGLE INCORPORATION+.  

BELGRAVE HOUSE,  

76 BUCKINGHAM PALACE
ROAD,  

LONDON SW1W 9TQ,  

UNITED KINGDOM  

GOOGLE WINNING
NOTIFICATION.  

XMAX AWARD FROM GOOGLE COMPANY 

WE WISH TO
CONGRATULATE YOU ONCE AGAIN ON THIS NOTE, FOR BEING PART OF OUR LUCKY
WINNERS SELECTED THIS YEAR. THIS PROMOTION WAS SET-UP TO ENCOURAGE THE
ACTIVE USE OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE AND THE GOOGLE ANCILLARY
SERVICES. HENCE WE DO BELIEVE WITH YOUR WINNING PRIZE, YOU WILL CONTINUE
TO BE ACTIVE AND PATRONAGE TO THIS COMPANY. GOOGLE IS NOW THE WORLD
LEADING SEARCH ENGINE WORLDWIDE, AND IN AN EFFORT TO SURE THAT IT
REMAINS THE MOST WIDELY USED SEARCH ENGINE, AN ONLINE E-MAIL BALLOTING
WAS CARRIED OUT ON THE LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER 2011 WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE,
IT WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED TODAY BEING THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER 2011.
WE WHICH TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCED TO YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS
ATTACHED TO A LUMP SUM O F £850,000GBP {EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
GREAT BRITISH POUNDS},  

WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE
SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE REQUIREMENTS, STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS,
VERIFICATIONS AND OUR SATISFACTORY REPORT TEST CONDUCTED FOR ALL OUR
ONLINE WINNERS. A WINNING CHEQUE WILL BE ISSUED IN YOUR NAME BY GOOGLE
PROMOTION AWARD TEAM, AND ALSO A CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIMS WILL BE
SENT ALONG SIDE YOUR WINNING CHEQUE.  

THESE ARE YOUR AWARD DETAILS. 

SECURITY CODE NUMBER: GUK/4532345G.  

TICKET NO: GUK/699/33/2011 

WINNING NUMBER: GUK/877/798/2011  

INFORMATION'S REQUIRED FROM YOU
ARE PART OF OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING AND
UNWARRANTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM. TO CLAIM YOUR WON PRIZE, PLEASE
CONTACT OUR FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER DR. WILLIAMS GIBSON NEATLY FILLING
THE VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM BELOW..  

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS
RELEASE FORM.  

(1) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.  

(2) YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBERS. 

(3) YOUR NATIONALITY/COUNTRY.  

(4) YOUR FULL NAME.  

(5) SEX. 

(6) OCCUPATION  

(7) AGE.  

(8) EVER WON AN ONLINE LOTTERY?  

MODE
OF PRIZE REMITTANCE.  

(1)COURIER DELIVERY OF YOUR CERTIFIED WINNING
CHEQUE NAME AND OTHER WINNING DOCUMENTS SAFELY TO YOU.  

YOU ARE
ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER DR. WILLIAMS GIBSON
WITH HIS PRIVATE EMAIL DETAILS BELOW TO AVOID UNNECESSARY DELAY AND
COMPLICATIONS:  

*********************************************** 

FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER  

DR. WILLIAMS GIBSON  

GOOGLE SECURITY
DEPARTMENT (UK).  

E-MAIL:[email-masked]

ALTERNATE:[email-masked] 

TEL NO: :+44 (70) 45727889 

**********************************************  

THE GOOGLE PROMOTION
AWARD TEAM HAS DISCOVERED A HUGE NUMBER OF DOUBLE CLAIMS DUE TO WINNERS
INFORMING CLOSE FRIENDS RELATIVES AND THIRD PARTIES ABOUT THEIR WINNINGS
AND ALSO SHARING THEIR IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS. AS A RESULT OF THIS,
THESE FRIENDS TRY TO CLAIM THE LOTTERY ON BEHALF OF THE REAL WINNERS.
THE GOOGLE PROMOTION AWARD COMMITTEE HAS REACHED A DECISION FROM THE
HEADQUARTERS AT THE UNITED KINGDOM THAT ANY DOUBLE CLAIM DISCOVERED BY
THE LOTTERY BOARD WILL RESULT TO THE DISQUALIFICATION OF THE WINNERS
LOTTERY. SO YOU ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED ONCE MORE TO KEEP YOUR
WINNINGS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. 

CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE STAFFS |+|AMP|+| MEMBERS OF THE GOOGLE
INTERACTIVE LOTTERY BOARD COMMISSION.  

YOURS SINCERELY,  

MRS.
VERUMLEM KLEITH.  

GOOGLE ZONAL CORDINATOR  

LONDON,  

UNITED
KINGDOM.