Subject: [fax] WG Last Call Report - Fax Feature Schema and T.30 Mapping

From: James Rafferty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 11:17:26 -0500

Folks,  

Now that the holidays are over, some outstanding items can be addressed.  

The following 2 documents were submitted for Internet Fax WG Last Call on
November 22, 1999:

draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-V2-00.txt - Content feature schema for Internet 
fax
draft-ietf-fax-feature-t30-mapping-02.txt - Internet fax T.30 Feature Mapping

During the last call period, some minor editorial revisions were made by
the authors, but 
no other comments were received.   Both of these documents have received
considerable
review prior to the WG Last Call.   

The updated drafts are:   

draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-V2-01.txt 

draft-ietf-fax-feature-t30-mapping-03.txt

Therefore, I will be submitting both documents to the IESG.    

The fax feature schema document is proposed as a replacement for RFC 2531,
so it will 
be submitted for consideration as a proposed standard.   It contains
technical changes
from RFC 2531.  This is the reason I plan to request recycling to proposed
standard status.  

The T.30 mapping document will be proposed for publication as an
informational RFC.   

Thanks to all who have commented on these documents.   

James
*------------------------------------------------*
James Rafferty			
President, Human Communications LLC
12 Kevin Drive			
Danbury, CT  06811-2901		
USA					
Voice/Fax:  +1-203-746-4367
Fax to email:  +1-603-925-5753  (Current Preferred Fax Number)
Email/Internet Fax:  [email-masked]
Alternate email : [email-masked],
 [email-masked] (chg from csi.com)

HC Web Site:  http://humancomm.com 
*---------------------------------------------------