Subject: RE: VPIM directory

From: "Anne Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:44:46 -0500

Good idea Glenn,

draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164-00.txt is the result of combining mine and Greg's
work in ENUM and various industry forums (EMA, ICMA, TMA).  It obsoletes
Greg's drafts draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-ars-00.txt and
draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-principles-00.txt.  The two drafts
draft-ema-vpimdir-schema-01.txt and draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs.txt will be
combined into one new draft in the future discussing the VPIM-specific
directory schema.  draft-brown-e164-01.txt still stands as a separate
proposal which has a wider scope than ENUM.  There are several important
requirements that were taken out of
draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-principles-00.txt that should go in the next version
of draft-enum-rqmts-00.txt.  Any changes to the requirements draft, however,
will be discussed on the ENUM list first.

Regards,
Anne

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Parsons, Glenn [NORSE:6L45:EXCH] 
		Sent:	March 10, 2000 3:26 PM
		To:	Brown, Anne [NORSE:5N00:EXCH]
		Subject:	VPIM directory

		Anne,

		Could you send a message to the VPIM list explaining the
relevance of <draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-00.txt>?

		Does it obsolete draft-brown-e164-01.txt?

		Does it obsolete Greg's various drafts
draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-*?

		What about draft-ema-vpimdir-schema-01.txt?  Is that fine as
is and we should put out a last call on it?

		Thanks,
		Glenn.