Subject: Juridical value added fac-simile

From: "Gilbert Samicannou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:35:16 PST

Dear Colleagues,

I am currently working on a projet related to recognisation world wide of 
fac-simile documents as juridical value added ones for juridical purposes. 
"Juridical value" means fac-simile of juridical value. To be more precise : 
Does a fac-simile document have a juridical value in front of a court? Does 
it have the value of a proof?
I would like to ask if you know anyone currently working on this subject. 
Please let me know his or her e-mail address if possible. Otherwise I will 
be very much pleased to undertake this matter within IETF Fax WG if my 
admission in the working group is allowed.

Thanking You,

M. SAMICANNOU Gilbert
27, av. des Fleurs
06000 Nice
France
Tel.: 04.93.86.75.95
Fax : 12097294287

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com