Subject: Internet Imaging II at EI 2001

From: "McIntyre, Lloyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:49:00 -0700

All,
 would like to take this opportunity to invite members of the WG to consider
showcasing the IFax work we have done or are doing by presenting papers at
the upcoming Jan. 2001 Internet Imaging conference of the 13th annual
Electronic Imaging 2001 symposium.

As a session chair of the upcoming conference and the last two conferences,
I believe this could be a win for WG activities. Please see the URL for more
information,

http://www.spie.org/web/meetings/calls/pw01/confs/EI24.html

Lloyd

************************************************
Lloyd McIntyre        [email-masked]
Rapporteur ITU-T SG8 Q5
Xerox Corp., Xerox Architecture Center
3400 Hillview Ave. Bldg. 1
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Tel: +1 650 813 6762   fax: +1 650 845 2340
************************************************