Subject: draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-v2-01.txt, draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-03.txt

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:50:16 +0200

In the discussions in the IESG about the documents mentioned in the 
Subject, the following is a proposed note to the RFC-Editor to make 
the changes stated.

Please respond and let me know if this is ok or not. I.e. what is 
needed is an explicit note stating that this document is obsoleting 
RFC 2531.

    Patrik Faltstrom
    Area Director, Applications Area

-------------
Dear RFC Editor

Please replace in draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-v2-01.txt:
1. Introduction

   This document revises the content feature schema described in RFC
   2531, with clarifications to some of the feature tag descriptions
   and addition of one new feature tag.

with

1. Introduction

   This document revises the content feature schema described in RFC
   2531, with clarifications to some of the feature tag descriptions
   and addition of one new feature tag.  This document thus obsoletes
   RFC 2531.

---

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:13:08 +0100

Parik,

I think that's absolutely right.

#g
--

At 05:50 PM 5/18/00 +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>Subject, the following is a proposed note to the RFC-Editor to make the 
>changes stated.
>
>Please respond and let me know if this is ok or not. I.e. what is needed 
>is an explicit note stating that this document is obsoleting RFC 2531.
>
>    Patrik Faltstrom

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:53:03 +0200

>I think that's absolutely right.

Thanks, it is now taken care of.

   paf