Subject: I'm back.

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:18:59 +0100

Dear Collugues,

I'm back today in the office, after being out for a long period... (yes, 
you know I got married... and then I had to chair the TERENA Networking 
Conference in Lisbon afterwards).

I'm currently chatghing up with my e-mail, but I already read the thread 
about T.33 : Yes I believe we must clarify the text the the document, and 
I'll editi it using the various suggestions from the list. If somebody 
got the meaning wrong from the current version, it simply means we must 
specify the text in a more clear set of sentences.

I'll be back with the revised version of the document in the next days, 
while I also follow the rest of the discussion. 

My personal thank you to Tamura-san for taking all the work on him while 
I was out of service!

"see" you soon!

Claudio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09