Subject: ietf-fax WG meeting slot request at Pittsburgh

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:58:39 +0100

Hallo,

  This is to request a 2 and 1/2 hour slot for the Pittsburgh meeting for the
  Internet Fax WG.   
 
  Anticipated attendance:   60
 
  Other WGs/BOF to avoid:   IPPext, VPIM, DRUMS, Rescap, Enum, Megaco, 
                            Qualdocs, IMPP
 
  A time on Monday-Wednesday (with a strong preference for Monday-Tuesday)
  in preferred, due to some problems in attending the meeting on Thursday
  and Friday by some members of the WG.
 
  Thank you indeed and regards

  Claudio Allocchio, ietf-fax WG co-chair

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:46:35 +0100

> There is a conflict early in that week with Fax Directions 2000, a
> conference
> which is in San Diego and gets lots of attendance from fax industry people.

> >   and Friday by some members of the WG.

The reason why Tamura-san and myself suggested an "early" meeting is due 
to the fact that both Tamura-san and myself have problems on Thursday and 
Friday.

at this point we can strongly ask for a Wednesday meeting, or Tuesday 
afternoon one as an alternate.

Are there other WG members which have problems for Wednesday or Tuesday 
afternoon?

Regards,
Claudio