Subject: Implementers Guide for for Fax Using E-mail

From: "Cancio, Vivian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:06:42 -0700

Please, even on this short notice for which I apologize, can you all review
this draft version ASAP so that I can have something to submit by the 14th.

I added new sections to include what I presented in the last IETF meeting.
At the end there is a summary of the editorial changes, to the examples
primarily.

I would like to eliminate the unnecessary precautions, etc. in Section 5 -
Implementations Issues Specific to the File Format. So please review as
recommend which should be deleted and which should stay.

Vivian

---

From: "Mike Moldovan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:21:55 -0700

Hi Vivian,

So far the draft looks OK to me. I will not be able to do a very in-depth
review until the 14th but nothing major catches my attention.

Best Regards,

Mike Moldovan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cancio, Vivian [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 5:07 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Cc: 'Mike Moldovan'; 'Hiroshi Tamura'
> Subject: Implementers Guide for for Fax Using E-mail
>
>