Subject: RFC 2880 on Internet Fax T.30 Feature Mapping

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:12:27 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2880

        Title:	    Internet Fax T.30 Feature Mapping
        Author(s):  L. McIntyre, G. Klyne
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       July 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      37
        Characters: 75973
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2880.txt

This document describes how to map Group 3 fax capability
identification bits, described in ITU T.30, into the Internet
fax feature schema described in "Content feature schema for
Internet fax".
 
This is a companion to the fax feature schema document, which
itself defines a profile of the media feature registration
mechanisms, for use in performing capability identification
between extended Internet fax systems.

This document is a product of the Internet Fax Working Group of the
IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.