Subject: WG Last Call on VPIM Addressing

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:58:19 -0500

This is the Working Group last call notice for the following draft:       

	A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
	This draft is a work item of the Voice Profile for Internet Mail
Working Group of the IETF.

		Title		: VPIM Addressing
		Author(s)	: G. Parsons
		Filename	: draft-ietf-vpim-address-00.txt
		Pages		: 14
		Date		: 17-Nov-00
		
	This document lists the various VPIM email addresses that are 
	currently in common use and defines several new address formats for 
	special case usage.  
	Note:  Though this draft is '00', it is a revision of the Internet 
	Draft issued as draft-ema-vpim-address-01.txt

	A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-address-00.txt

This document has been under review in the WG and in other communities
interested in VPIM address elements during the past year (it was 
draft-ema-vpim-addres-xx).    At our last IETF meeting, it was felt that 
the document was sufficiently stable, excepting the need to sync with the
final GSTN Draft Standards.

The main revision since the last IETF meeting has been to align with the 
new GSTN address documents,  as well as adding details for /EXT and /DL.

I am also ccing the FAX list, since their documents are referenced by this 
this draft.   

The comment period will be two weeks and is targeted to expire on 
December 6th.   Please direct comments to this list.   

Per the WG charter, this document is targeted for submission to the IESG 
as a proposed standard upon completion of the Last Call comment period.    

Glenn Parsons
Co-Chair, IETF VPIM WG