Subject: [Fecframe] Fwd: FECFRAME Working Group Interim Meeting, October 20-22, 2008, San Jose, CA

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:03:26 -0700

This announcement went out to the IETF-announce list, but I don't
think the final details were copied here.

So, due to the lack of any other host stepping-up, we'll host the
meeting at the cisco campus in San Jose, California. Dates, times,
locations and map links are below.

I'll put together a straw agenda from our discussions in Dublin, but
please feel free to send items to the list before then.

I'll be on travel (some work, some fun) between Sept 29 - Oct 18th and
will have on and off email access so we should get the agenda nailed
down this week.

Thanks,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Subject: FECFRAME Working Group Interim Meeting, October 20-22, 2008,
San  Jose, CA
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

The FECFrame working group will be having an interim meeting next month
in San Jose, California. The agenda will be assembled and
sent in a follow-up message.

Starting 1200 Oct 20 - 1700 Oct 22

Location:

Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA

Cisco San Jose, Building 16
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109496039069852425144.00000112df60cca861566&ll=37.409233,-121.926205&spn=0.031668,0.028968&t=h&z=15
Mon, Oct 20th
Rm. Honolua Bay, 3rd floor
1200-1700

Tues, Oct 21st
Rm. Surfside Jetty, 2nd floor
0900-1700

Wed, Oct 22nd
Rm. Uluwatu, 2nd floor
0900-1700

Local hotel options:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hotel&sll=37.409233,-121.926205&sspn=0.031668,0.028968&ie=UTF8&ll=37.416527,-121.922193&spn=0.031665,0.028968&t=h&z=15
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:25:50 -0400

Have we come up with a preferred hotel for this ?

What about the
Homestead San Jose - Milpitas‎
330 Cypress Dr
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 433-9700
homesteadhotels.com‎

Regards
Marshall

---

From: David R Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:29:22 -0400

> Homestead San Jose - Milpitas‎
It's OK. I've stayed there.
Personal preference is the Hilton Garden Inn on the other side of 237  
because it's in McCarthy Ranch where there's a Borders and a  
Starbucks. Also acceptable is the Staybridge Suites which I believe is  
right across from the Homestead.

DaveO.