Subject: [Flexip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 16:01:22 -0500

Well I finally got down to stopping trying to make more changes and just 
publishing version 00

Let's see if we can get a conversation started.  I have NOT settled on 
what the FlexIP header looks on the wire.  With the variable source and 
destination addresses this will have to be carefully considered.  I have 
looked at 6lo, but did not get any take-aways from that.  I am trying to 
unearth old PIP information to see what Paul had there.

All help greatly appreciated.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:58:40 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Guangpeng Li 
<[email-masked]>, Shoushou Ren <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing
Revision: 00
Title: FlexIP Addressing
Document date: 2019-01-30
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing

Abstract:
This memo proposes an unbounded Flexible Address Space (FAS),
consisting of a publicly routable Global Address Part (GP) and a
locally routable Local Address Part (LP). It expands GP and LP to
provide address privacy and special LP formats. Use cases are also
provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat