Subject: [forces] I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)
	Author(s)       : W. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document captures test results from the second Forwarding and
control Element Separation (ForCES) interop testing which took place
March 24-25, 2011 at the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of Zhejiang
Gongshang University in China.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.