Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 07:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Chuanhuang Li
                          J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-04.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
   used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  It
   is defined according to ForCES FE model [RFC5812] and ForCES protocol
   [RFC5810] specifications.  These basic LFB classes are scoped to meet
   requirements of typical router functions and considered as the basic
   LFB library for ForCES.  Descriptions of individual LFBs are
   presented and detailed XML definitions are included in the library.
   Several use cases of the defined LFB classes are also proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-04.txt