Subject: [forces] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:45:30 +0800

Hi all, 

The new version of forces LFB lib draft is now available at 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib/ 

Review and comments are definitely welcome. 

Specially thanks to Tom for the valuable review of the IANA section. 

thanks,
Weiming

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt has been successfully submitted by Weiming Wang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib
Revision: 05
Title: ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library
Creation date: 2011-07-10
WG ID: forces
Number of pages: 99

Abstract:
   This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
   used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  The
   basic LFB classes are defined according to ForCES FE model [RFC5812]
   and ForCES protocol [RFC5810] specifications, and are scoped to meet
   requirements of typical router functions and considered as the basic
   LFB library for ForCES.  The library includes the descriptions of the
   LFBs and the XML definitions.

The IETF Secretariat