Subject: [forces] comments #10

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:04:22 -0400

As i get the responses, I will add more comments
(hopefully the authors are editing the document as the discussion
is happening).

----
19) 5.3
"..document restricts its LFB definition scope for IP forwarding jobs
only to IP unicast forwarding. LFBs for jobs like IP multicast may
be defined in future versions of the document. "
to:
"..document restricts its LFB definition scope only to IP unicast
forwarding. IP multicast may be defined in future documents."

20) 5.3
"some forwarding information table to find some next hop information,
and then based on the next hop information, forwarding packets to
specific output ports."
to:
"the forwarding information table to find next hop information,
and then based on the next hop information, forwarding packets to
specific output ports."
XXX: please specify whether lfb-port or physical port - cant tell
which one it is...

21)  5.3
"..done in FE to translate attributes defined by this document into real
attributes the implementation has actually applied."
to:
"done in the FE to translate attributes defined by this document into
attributes related to the implementation."
---

cheers,
jamal

---

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:33:57 +0800

fixed all and on 20) add the text as: 

the forwarding information table to find next hop information,
and then based on the next hop information, forwarding packets to
specific physical output ports. 

thks, 
Weiming