Subject: [forces] comments #16

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:24:45 -0400

I am going to try and wrap this up with a few more comments.
To reduce the amount of text posted, I wont post what the
original text looked like - i hope this is fine with the authors.

----
54) Section 7

Rewrite to:

This section demonstrates examples on how the LFB classes defined by
the Base LFB library in Section 6 can be applied to achieve some typical
router functions. The functions demonstrated are:

o IPv4 forwarding

o ARP processing

It is assumed the LFB topology on the FE described has already been
established by the CE and maps to the use cases illustrated in this
section.

The use cases demonstrated in this section are mere examples
and by no means should be treated as the only way
one would construct router functionality from LFBs; based
on the capability of the FE(s), a CE should be able to express
different NE applications.
-------

cheers,
jamal