Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-ceha-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:29:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Intra-NE High Availability
	Author(s)       : Kentaro Ogawa
                          Weiming Wang
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-ceha-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-01-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses CE High Availability within a ForCES NE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-ceha

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-ceha-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-ceha-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/