Subject: [forces] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5812 (3487)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:41:46 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5812,
"Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) Forwarding Element Model".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5812&eid=3487

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.1

Original Text
-------------
                  <component access="read-only" componentID="7">
                    <name>FEState</name>
                    <synopsis>State of this FE</synopsis>
                    <typeRef>FEStateValues</typeRef>
                  </component>

Corrected Text
--------------
                  <component access="read-write" componentID="7">
                    <name>FEState</name>
                    <synopsis>State of this FE</synopsis>
                    <typeRef>FEStateValues</typeRef>
                  </component>

Notes
-----
FEObject FEState (component ID 7) is read-write. It was mistakenly
labelled read-only

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5812 (draft-ietf-forces-model-16)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) Forwarding Element Model
Publication Date    : March 2010
Author(s)           : J. Halpern, J. Hadi Salim
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Forwarding and Control Element Separation
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG