Subject: [forces] Fw: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-11.txt

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:48:48 +0800

Hi,

The document has been updated to version (-11) according to requirement from AD based on response from IETF last call on the version (-10).  

The substantial modification is the "Security Considerations" section. 

thanks a lot.

Weiming

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:37 PM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-11.txt

A new version (-11) has been submitted for draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-11.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-11

IETF Secretariat.