Subject: [forces] Stewart Bryant's No Objection on charter-ietf-forces-03-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 04:09:43 -0700

Stewart Bryant has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-forces-03-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The binding in the following sentence does not look right, suggest:

Old
The ForCES working group is now working on a set of additions to the
model,
protocol, and libraries based on the experience gained from developing
the
standards and from many efforts using this architecture.
New
Drawing on the experience gained from developing the
standards and from many efforts using this architecture,
the ForCES working group is now working on a set of additions to the
model,
the protocol, and the libraries.
End

The text says "standards effort documents", surely this should be
"Standards Track documents"?

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:30:52 +0100

Thanks Stewart,

I picked these up and put them in the charter text in the datatracker

Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Stewart Bryant
> Sent: 22 April 2013 12:10
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Stewart Bryant's No Objection on charter-ietf-forces-03-06: (with
> COMMENT)
>