Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-interop-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:46:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Ming Gao
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interop-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   This document captures results of the second Forwarding and Control
   Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test which took place on
   February 24-25, 2011 in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of Zhejiang
   Gongshang University, China.  RFC 6053 reported the results of the
   first ForCES interoperability test, and this document updates RFC
   6053 by providing further interoperability results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interop-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-interop-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/