Subject: [forces] Last Call: <draft-ietf-forces-interop-07.txt> (Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:20:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation WG (forces) to consider the following document:
- 'Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES)'
  <draft-ietf-forces-interop-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document captures results of the second Forwarding and Control
   Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test which took place on
   February 24-25, 2011 in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of Zhejiang
   Gongshang University, China.  RFC 6053 reported the results of the
   first ForCES interoperability test, and this document updates RFC
   6053 by providing further interoperability results.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interop/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interop/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.