Subject: [forces] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-forces-03-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:07:17 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-forces-03-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies for not noticing this previously, and if it's been
discussed, I didn't see it in the tracker ...

In this text:

In addition to the specific work items listed above, the working group
will
allow discussions and review work of how to use ForCES to model topics
of
interest to Network Function Virtualization, I2RS, or OpenFlow.

is "or OpenFlow" too specific? One answer could be "no" ...