Subject: [forces] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 06:36:14 -0400

updated version of the protocol extension draft.

cheers,
jamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01.txt
To: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jamal Hadi Salim and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion
Revision:        01
Title:           ForCES Protocol Extensions
Creation date:   2013-07-05
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-01

Abstract:
   Experience in implementing and deploying ForCES architecture has
   demonstrated need for a few small extensions both to ease
   programmability and to improve wire efficiency of some transactions.
   This document describes a few extensions to the ForCES Protocol
   Specification [RFC5810] semantics to achieve that end goal.

The IETF Secretariat