Subject: [forces] Last Call: <draft-ietf-forces-ceha-08.txt> (ForCES Intra-NE High Availability) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:34:49 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation WG (forces) to consider the following document:
- 'ForCES Intra-NE High Availability'
  <draft-ietf-forces-ceha-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-06 (the last call period has been
extended by one week to allow additional time as people prepare for
IETF-88). Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked] 
instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line
 to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses Control Element High Availability within a
   ForCES Network Element.  Additionally this document updates [RFC5810]
   by providing new normative text for the Cold-Standby High
   availability mechanism.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-ceha/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-ceha/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.