Subject: [forces] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:54:13 -0500

I was hoping to complete validating the implementation before publishing.
Although the draft conforms to the implementation there are still a few
annotated "XXX" in the text that came up while implementing.
Please help reviewing and providing feedback.
As discussed in Vancouver, I'd like to push this to be a WG item
once we get feedback and fix the text.

cheers,
jamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02.txt
To: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jamal Hadi Salim and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion
Revision:       02
Title:          ForCES Protocol Extensions
Document date:  2014-01-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jhs-forces-protoextenstion-02

Abstract:
   Experience in implementing and deploying ForCES architecture has
   demonstrated need for a few small extensions both to ease
   programmability and to improve wire efficiency of some transactions.
   This document describes extensions to the ForCES Protocol
   Specification[RFC 5810] semantics to achieve that end goal.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat