Subject: [forces] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-00.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:16:10 -0500

A very preliminary version

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-00.txt
To: Evangelos Haleplidis <[email-masked]>, Jamal Hadi Salim
<[email-masked]>, Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Evangelos Haleplidis and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management
Revision:       00
Title:          IETF ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Subsidiary Management
Document date:  2014-02-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-00

Abstract:
   This document discusses ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB)
   Subsidiary Management (SM).  Note that LFB SM is useful for
   introducing and supporting virtualization of ForCES Network Element
   (NE) including control Element (CE) and Forwarding Element (FE).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat