Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:00:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ForCES Protocol Extensions
        Author          : Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-06-03

Abstract:
   Experience in implementing and deploying ForCES architecture has
   demonstrated need for a few small extensions both to ease
   programmability and to improve wire efficiency of some transactions.
   This document describes extensions to the ForCES Protocol
   Specification[RFC 5810] semantics to achieve that end goal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/