Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 03:05:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ForCES Protocol Extensions
        Author          : Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-07-30

Abstract:
   Experience in implementing and deploying ForCES architecture has
   demonstrated need for a few small extensions both to ease
   programmability and to improve wire efficiency of some transactions.
   This documents updates both RFC 5810 and RFC 7121 semantics to
   achieve that end goal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/