Subject: [forces] Shepherding protocol extension draft

From: "Haleplidis Evangelos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:06:05 +0300

Greetings Jamal,

I am going to begin the shepherding process for the protocol extension
draft.

To start, I'll need to check if anyone has knowledge of any applicable IPR
that has not been declared for this draft.

Please respond to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR.

If you are on the ForCES WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR
that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Regards,

Evangelos Haleplidis.

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:51:41 -0400

Greetings Evangelos,

To the best of my knowledge there is no known IPR against this document.

cheers,
jamal

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Haleplidis Evangelos <[email-masked]> wrote:
> To start, I’ll need to check if anyone has knowledge of any applicable IPR
> _______________________________________________
> forces mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces
>

---

From: "Haleplidis Evangelos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 01:04:09 +0300

Greetings to the list,

Attached is the shepherd write-up for the draft-ietf-forces-protoextension

With regards,

Evangelos Haleplidis.

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 05:42:36 -0400

Greetings Evangelos,
Thanks for your comments and the write up.
I am going to upload this write up and let Adrian make the call whether he
wants to see a new draft or not.

cheers,
jamal