Subject: [forces] Adoption of ForCES Inter-FE LFB

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 09:45:56 -0400

As per meeting discussion, there was agreement to adopt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-joachimpillai-forces-interfelfb-04
as the WG document for the inter FE chartered work.

If there are any objections or suggestions please raise them
on the list (dont send me or DJ private email).
Silence implies consent.

I am actually re-factoring code of an earlier implementation
right now as we speak. Based on that we will publish the new WG document.

cheers,
jamal

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:49:29 -0400

It turns out my message was a little confusing. The meeting decided on the
current draft revision. In my post I indicated an upcoming version of the draft.
I would prefer for it to be based on the next version. For that reason, I would
like to withdraw the posting and wait until we issue the new update in the
next weeks. Sorry about that.

cheers,
jamal