Subject: [forces] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-00.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 08:14:13 -0500

Updated the document based on feedback from Evangelos and Joel.
A few places are tagged with "XXX" that require some input. I will try
to bring them up if nobody says anything.

[This now matches the implementation (available on request for Linux
just dont ask for support).]

A few things changed, off top of my head:
- every component in the table is now optional
- added statistics
- changed the NextFE table name to IFETable since we found it
  may be used on ingress as well to supply metadata filter.
- more complete xml for the model

cheers,
jamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-00.txt
To: "Damascane M. Joachimpillai"
<[email-masked]>, Jamal Hadi Salim
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jamal Hadi Salim and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb
Revision:       00
Title:          ForCES Inter-FE LFB
Document date:  2015-01-04
Group:          forces
Pages:          25
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-00

Abstract:
   This document describes extending the ForCES LFB topology across FEs
   i.e inter-FE connectivity without needing any changes to the ForCES
   definitions by defining the Inter-FE LFB.  The Inter-FE LFB provides
   ability to pass data, metadata and exceptions across FEs.  The
   document describes a generic way to transport the mentioned details
   but focuses on ethernet transport.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat