Subject: [forces] Cal for papers: IEEE Workshops on SDN, NFV, under NetSoft 2015, London, 13-17 Apr.

From: Amitava Biswas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:36:33 -0800

Hi All,

This is a call for papers for IEEE Workshops on SDN, NFV under NetSoft 2015
IEEE conference, in London, UK, on 13-17 Apr.
The submission deadline for all workshops are Jan 31, 2015. Details are
below.

CALL FOR PAPERS
=================================================================
        IEEE NetSoft 2015 Workshops

    1st IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization
        April 13-17, 2015 - London, UK

        http://sites.ieee.org/netsoft/workshop/

    Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: January 31, 2015
=================================================================

NetSoft 2015 will be the first of a series of annual events established as
part of the IEEE Software-Defined Networks initiative of the IEEE Future
Directions Committee in order to build an IEEE-wide community in this area
across multiple IEEE societies and councils (http://sdn.ieee.org/about.html).
Software-Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV),
and Software-Defined Clouds could be seen as different expressions of an
overall transformation trend, which is deeply impacting and Telecom and IT
industries. This trend is also transforming several other Industries, in
using "softwarization" to optimize costs and processes
and in bringing new values in infrastructures. In particular, SDN, NFV and
network programmability are creating the conditions to reinvent network and
cloud
architectures, accelerate service deployment and facilitate infrastructure
management.

NetSoft 2015 will feature 3 workshops, aiming at bringing together
researchers and practitioners to discuss issues, current state and future
trends in SDN and NFV related areas on manageability, security and 5G.

NetSoft 2015 workshops will be held on April 13 and April 17, 2015. All
workshops are currently accepting submissions of
original/position/work-in-progress/experience
papers at respective links as below. Submissions must be in IEEE 2-column
style with a length limitation of 6 pages (including title, abstract, all
figures, tables, and references). Submission instructions, important dates
and further details are available on the workshops websites as below.

Accepted and presented papers will be published in the workshop proceedings
and submitted to IEEE Xplore.

-IEEE MISSION 2015
 IEEE Workshop on Management Issues in SDN, SDI and NFV
 Website: http://sites.ieee.org/netsoft/workshop/mission/
 Submission: http://edas.info/19315
 Organizers:     Kashinath Basu, Oxford Brookes University, UK; Chen Liu,
Microsoft, US

-IEEE Soft5G 2015
 IEEE Workshop on Software Defined 5G Networks
 Website: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/Soft5G_Workshop_2014
 Submission: http://edas.info/N19311
 Organizers:     Thomas Magedanz, TU Berlin/Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS,
Germany;    Roberto Riggio, CREATE-NET, Italy

-IEEE SEC-SDN 2015
 IEEE Workshop on Security issues in SDN
 Website: http://sites.ieee.org/netsoft/workshop/sec-sdn/
 Submission: https://edas.info/19419
 Organizers:     Olivier Festor, Telecom-Nancy, France; Radu State, SnT,
Luxembourg

Important dates:
Paper Submission: January 31, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: February 28, 2015
Camera Ready Papers: March 13, 2015

We are looking forward to your paper submission as well as you
participation at the NetSoft 2015 workshops in April 2015.

NETSOFT WORKSHOP CO-CHAIRS
Amitava Biswas, Cisco Systems, US
Noura Limam, University of Waterloo, Canada

NETSOFT GENERAL CO-CHAIRS
Prosper Chemouil, Orange Labs,
France George Pavlou, University College London,UK

IEEE SDN Initiative Chair
Antonio Manzalini, Telecom Italia, Italy

---

From: Amitava Biswas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:20:18 -0800

Hi All,

This is a 2nd call for papers for IEEE Workshops on SDN, NFV under NetSoft
2015 IEEE conference, in London, UK, on 13-17 Apr.
The submission deadline for all workshops are Jan 31, 2015. Details are
below.

CALL FOR PAPERS

-IEEE MISSION 2015

-IEEE Soft5G 2015

-IEEE SEC-SDN 2015

Important dates: