Subject: [forces] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06.txt

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:24:08 -0400

Response to IESG review.

cheers,
jamal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06.txt
To: "Damascane M. Joachimpillai" <[email-masked]>,
Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jamal Hadi Salim and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb
Revision:       06
Title:          ForCES Inter-FE LFB
Document date:  2016-07-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          25
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend the ForCES LFB topology across
   FEs by defining the Inter-FE LFB Class.  The Inter-FE LFB Class
   provides the ability to pass data and metadata across FEs without
   needing any changes to the ForCES specification.  The document
   focuses on Ethernet transport.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat