Subject: Ftp-WG: FTPS using a Web browser

From: "Paul V Ford-Hutchinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:12:19 -0500

I don't know of any. 

You could ask if the ws_ftp folks are planning on adding that function 
into their integration with a web browser capability.
(I just tried - it doesn't work with 7.0)

Paul

--
Paul Ford-Hutchinson :  eCommerce application security : 
[email-masked]
MPT-6, IBM , PO Box 31, Birmingham Rd, Warwick, CV34 5JL +44 (0)1926 
462005
http://www.ford-hutchinson.com/~fh-1-pfh/ftps-ext.html

leclercq <[email-masked]>
Sent by: ftp-wg-owner <[email-masked]>
16/10/2001 02:34 PM
Please respond to FTPEXT Working Group

        To:     FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Ftp-WG: FTPS using a Web browser

Internet Explorer as Nestcape Navigator are able to list, send and receive 
files using the FTP  protocol.
Although, these internet browsers support TLS for HTTP connections, they 
don't seem to support FTPS.

Does anybody know if a Web Browser supporting FTPS exist or is in 
development ?

Thanks

Antoine Leclercq