Subject: ****11,295,000 EMAIL ADDRESSES PLUS $2,000 IN FREE SOFTWARE!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 01 12:12:54 EST

Dear [email-masked],

Would you like to send an Email Message or Advertisement to
11,295,000 PEOPLE DAILY for FREE?
=======================================================
1) Let's say you... Sell a $24.95 PRODUCT or SERVICE.
2) Let's say you... Broadcast Email to only 500,000 PEOPLE.
3) Let's say you... Receive JUST 1 ORDER for EVERY 2,500 EMAILS.

CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE STATISTICS:

[Day 1]: $4,990  [Week 1]: $34,930  [Month 1]: $139,720

NOTE: (If you do not already have a product or service to sell, we can 
supply you with one).
=========================================================
To find out more information, Do not respond by email or you will be 
permanantly removed from any future emails from us.
Instead, please visit our web site at:
http://www.moneyinyourhands.com/package1.htm

List Removal Instructions:
We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather 
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Internet Specialists, send an
email to [email-masked] and type "remove" in the 
"subject" line and you will be removed from any future mailings.

We hope you have a great day!
Internet Specialists