From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:17:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friend,
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:23:26 -0500
X-OldDate: 
Sender: ftp-wg-owner <[email-masked]>
X-Listname: [email-masked]
Reply-To: FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>
From: 
To: 
Subject: Ftp-WG: 

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail. 
Seem impossible? Is there a catch?  NO, there is no catch; just 
send your e-mails and be on your way to financial freedom. 

Basically, I send out as many of these e-mails as I can, then 
people send me cash in the mail for information that I just 
e-mail back to them. Everyday, I make a three minute drive to my 
P.O. Box knowing that there are at least a few hundred dollars 
waiting for me.  And the best part, IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL.

Just read the next few paragraphs and see what you think. If you 
like what you read, great! If you don't, read it again because 
you must have missed something.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION" 

"Making over a half million dollars every 6 months from your home 
for an investment of only $25 US dollars expense ONE TIME.  
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET, BE A MILLIONAIRE 
LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!  Before you say, "No Way!" read the 
following. This is the letter you've been reading about in the 
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the 
Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire 
show to the investigation of the program described below to see 
if it really can make people money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely 
no laws prohibiting the participation in this program. This has 
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless, and fun 
way to make some extra money at home. 

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many 
people are participating that those involved are doing much 
better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people 
try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of it lately. You 
will understand once you experience it. 

"HERE IT IS BELOW" 

*** Print This Now For Future Reference *** 

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in 
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment 
($25) and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!! 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. 

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any 
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave your house 
except to get the mail. 

Simply follow the instructions, and you really can make this 
happen. This e-mail order marketing program works every time if 
you put in the effort to make it work. E-mail is the sales tool 
of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method 
of advertising NOW! 

The longer you wait, the more savvy people will be taking your 
business using e-mail. Get what is rightfully yours. Program 
yourself for success and dare to think BIG. It sounds corny, but 
it's true. You'll never make it big if you don't have this belief 
system in place. 

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both 
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that 
between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold 
through multi-level methods. 
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the 
last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45people 
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing. 

You may have heard this story before, but Donald Trump made an 
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he 
would do if he lost everything and had to start over from 
scratch. Without hesitating Trump said he would find a good 
network marketing company and get to work. The audience, started 
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and 
dead-panned his response. "That's why I'm sitting up here and you 
are all sitting out there!" 

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct 
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from 
sales made by people you introduce to the business. 

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing 
time and money once, and getting paid again and again and again. 
In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of 
others. 

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through 
my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I reread everything and 
gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Jonathan Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I 
worked at for the past twelve years down- sized and my position 
was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to 
open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many 
unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and 
creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my 
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to 
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and 
struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant 
happened in my life and I am writing to share that experience in 
hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!! 

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's 
prior to receiving this program, I had been sending away for 
information on various business opportunities. All of the 
programs I received, in my opinion were not cost effective. They 
were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial 
investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work 
or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one 
year. It didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it! 

But like I was saying, in December I received this program. I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it; they just got my name off a 
mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several 
times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't 
believe my eyes. 

Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. 

I could invest as much as I wanted to start without putting me 
further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it 
out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I 
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal 
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 
(1-800-725-2161 24 hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed 
legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN 
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." 

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my 
time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need 
any money for printing to send out the program, and because all 
of my orders are filled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. 
I am telling you like it is. I hope it doesn't turn you off, but 
I promised myself that I would not 'rip-off" anyone, no matter 
how much money it cost me. 
Here is the basic version of what you need to do: 

Your first goal is to receive at least 20 orders for Report #1 
within 2 weeks of your first program going out. IF YOU DON'T, 
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. 

Your second goal is to receive at least 150+ orders for Report #2 
within 4 weeks. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. 

Once you have your 150 orders, relax, you've met your goal. You 
will make $50,000+ but keep at it! If you don't get 150 right 
off, keep at it! It may take some time for your down line to 
build. Keep at it, stay focused, and do not let yourself get 
distracted. 

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for 
REPORT #1. I kept at it - kept mailing out the program and by 
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. My first step 
in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. 

By January 30, 1 had received 196 orders for REPORT #2; 46 more 
than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my 
e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every 
day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. 
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE 
YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. 
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a 
different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of 
money! 

In order for this program to work very fast, try to meet your 
goal of 20+ orders for Report #1, and 150+ orders for Report #2 
and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. If you don't reach 
the first two goals with in four weeks, relax, you will still 
make a ton of money, it may take a few months or so longer. But 
keep mailing out the programs and stay focused! That's the key.  
I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to 
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great 
opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to 
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to 
financial security. 

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble 
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this 
a sign. I DID!  -Sincerely,  Jonathan Rourke 

P.S.  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look 
like piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you 
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, 
could not have been created by an amateur. 

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable 
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling 
off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful 
for me, but it wasn't working. 

Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me; it was the economy. 
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had 
been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened 
to the unemployment rate...because many of you know from first 
hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than 
ever before. 

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were 
doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not including 
those who never had anything to save or invest were moving down 
into the ranks of the poor. 

As the saying goes, 'THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET 
POORER." The traditional Methods of making money will never allow 
you to "move up" or "get rich". Inflation will see to that. 

You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"and "JUST A 
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few 
months than you have ever imagined. 

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a 
copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of 
the people you send this to may send out 50,000 ... and your name 
will be on everyone of them! 

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach. 

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP TO 
YOU NOW! 

"THINK ABOUT IT." Before you delete this program from your 
mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and 
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could 
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible 
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make 
a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. 
Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. 
IT WORKS! -Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA 

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF 
DOLLAR$ 

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am 
sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 
days. 

Before you say "No Way!" please read this program carefully. This 
is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making 
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:  As with all 
multilevel businesses, we- build our business by recruiting new 
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows 
you to recruit new multilevel business partners, and we offer a 
product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE 
FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. 
You do it privately in your own home, store, or office. 

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere: 
This is what you MUST do. 

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (You can't sell 
them if you don't have them). 

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & 
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem). 

*MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE - IN CASE OF 
ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! 

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five 
reports. You need all five reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them. 

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 
five reports. Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them from you. 

2. IMPORTANT- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to each report, or their order on the list in any way other 
than as instructed below in steps "a" through 'g" or you will 
lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the 
way this works you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change 
it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, 
it will not work. 

a. Look below for the listing of available reports. 

b. After you've ordered the. five reports, take this 
Advertisement and remove the name and address under REPORT #5. 
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt 
counting their $50,000! 

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5. 

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. 

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3 

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. 

g. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position. 

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY! Copy 
and paste method works well,.

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction 
portion of this letter. 

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet 
Connection and e-mail is FREE! 

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to 
find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more. 

Here are two primary methods of building your downline: 

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL 

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 
2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives 
a 0.5% response. Using a good list, the response could be much 
better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of 
programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you 
send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 
10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 
people respond and order REPORT #2. 

Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. 
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 
1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 
0.5% response to that is I 0,000 orders for REPORT #4. That 
amounts to 10,000 each of $5 bills for you in CASH MONEY! Then 
think about level five!  That's $500,000 alone!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000+ $50,000 
+ $500,000 for a total of $555,550!!! 

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE 
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! 
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF 
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many 
people will do just that and more! 

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, and 
e-mail software. 

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 

1. Advertising on the Net is very, very inexpensive, and there 
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to 
start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to 
get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. Placing a 
lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger 
response. Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION 
gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow this example to achieve the 
STAGGERING results below: 

1st level-your 10 members with $5 ....... $50 
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100) ....... $500 
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).......  $5,000 
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) .......  $50,000 
5th level-10 members from those 10,000 ($5 x 100k) .......  
$500,000

THIS TOTALS     -      $555,550 

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate 
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen 
if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of 
participants. 

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is 
e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE 
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the 
e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be 
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the 
report! 

AVAILABLE REPORTS         *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER, AND 
NAME *** 

* ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT 
ACCEPTED * - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL - Make 
sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets 
of paper (SO THAT THE BILL CAN'T BE SEEN AGAINST LIGHT) On one 
of those sheets of paper include: 
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and 
(c) your name & postal address (in case your e-mail provider 
encounters problems). 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 

REPORT #1 "The Insiders Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 
Tom Powell
4364 Crofton Overlook
Suwanee, GA 30024

REPORT #2 "The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk E-rnail on the 
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 
Maria Freeman
PO Box 154
Suwanee, GA 30024
 
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 
Randy Ballard 
P.O. Box 8 
Osprey, FL 34229 

REPORT #4 'How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of 
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 
Carolyn Bryan
5666 Beneva Woods Circle
Sarasota, FL 34233

REPORT #5 "How to Send One Million E-Mails for Free."

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM: 
Tom Schneider 
8490 McIntosh Road
Sarasota, FL 34238 

About 50,000 new people get online every month! 

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* 

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and 
follow the directions accurately.  A lot of research and hard 
work went into producing these reports so they are invaluable to 
any business.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when the orders start coming in. When you receive a $5 order, you 
MUST send out the requested product/report. 

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. 

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! 

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! 

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

Start posting ads as soon as you mail off for the reports! By the 
time you start receiving orders, your reports will be in your 
mailbox! For now, something simple, such as posting on message 
boards something to the effect of "Would you like to know how to 
earn $50,000 working out of your house with NO initial 
investment? Email me with the keywords "more info" to find out 
how. And, when they email you, send them this report in response! 

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 

Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 
orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or 
sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more 
orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is 
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down 
on the list you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You 
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people 
are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, send 
another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the 
whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will 
generate from this business! 

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you 
participate in this program, answer one question ... DO YOU WANT 
TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the 
following facts about this program: 

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO 
PRODUCE! 

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO 
SHIP! 

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO 
ADVERTISE! 

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF 
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE 
WORLD! 

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS 
YOUR TIME! 

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS 
PURE PROFIT! 

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. 

******* TESTIMONIALS******* 

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a 
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost 
to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. -Steven 
Bardfield, Portland, OR 

My name is Mitchell.  My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I 
am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to Jody 
about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, 
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. 
I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed 
intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun 
of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I told you so' on her when 
the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two 
weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had 
received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure 
that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a 
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby. " I did have 
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the 'rat race,' 
and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. -Mitchell Wolf MD., 
Chicago, IL. 

The. main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached 
several times before 1 checked this out. I joined just to see 
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required. To my astonishment I received $36,470.00 in the first 
14 weeks, with money still coming in. 
-Charles Morris, Esq. 

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up 
my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, 
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there 
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get 
my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium- size 
post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so 
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. 
I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life 
before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter 
where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a 
faster return.  -Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA 

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed another program ... 11 months passed then it came 
. I didn't delete this one! ... I made. more than $41,000 on 
the first try!!  -Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA 

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the 
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will 
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your 
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck 
and happy spending!  -Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY 

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!  Take 5 minutes to Change Your Future!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, 
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business 
Administration (a Federal agency) 1(800) 827-5722 for free help 
and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service 
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business 
tax requirements. 

Under Bill S1618 Title HI passed by the 105th US Congress this 
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes 
contact information and a method of removal. This is a one time 
e-mail transmission. No request for removal is necessary.  If you 
have received this letter a second time, then it was a mistake.  
I apologize.  To remove (even though this is not necessary) press 
[email-masked].  Remember, this is not a chain letter. 
 The information provided in the reports involved a lot of hard 
work and research and is valuable to any business.

STOP! If you never read another e-mail PLEASE take a moment to 
read this one. This really is worth your valuable time.  

At the very least PRINT THIS OUT NOW to read later if you are 
pressed for time.