Subject: Ftp-WG: Spam Alert Issue

From: "" <Businessmaillist.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:35:41 -0500

The No 1 Businessmaillist in the
World

Spam is a Serious Offence

Want to expose
your

Home Based
Business to 1000’s per day.

*
Spam Free  *

Special offer for the month of July 02

6 Month Membership + Free Anti –
Virus Software only $24.95

This offer ends July.

Visit our site now see what we can offer you.

http://www.businessmaillist.com/

***********************************************************************************************

This e-mail is sent to you in
compliance with strict anti-abuse and no spam regulations, and has a remove
mechanism built in for removing yourself from our mailing data base. Your
e-mail was obtained as a result of posting to links, classified adverts, opt-in
mailing lists or you have e-mailed us in the past.To remove your e-mail simply
reply with remove
in the subject line.
*********************************************************************************************