Subject: Ftp-WG: Christmas Rolex Sale Only $65 - $140!! Free SHIPPING till Christmas!! [email-masked] .

From: "Daniel Vittali" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:48:36

please note to
send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our Sales Representative at:

[email-masked]

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in GENUINE REPLICAS
watches.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of
Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including
Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

www.SalesWatches.com

For all orders placed in the month of November, all
shipping and handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of
lowest prices and highest quality each and every time you purchase from us

You may also be interested to know that we have the
following brands available in our wide selection as well:

1. ROLEX

2. Blancpain

3. Fortis

4. Jaeger
LeCoutre

5. Longines

6. Mont Blanc

7. Movado

8. Oris

9. Roger Dubuis

10. Ulysse

11. Zenith

12. Audemar
Piguet

13. Breitling

14. Bvglari

15. Cartier

16. Corum

17. Dunhill

18. Franck Muller

19. Gerard
Perregaux

20. IWC

21. IWC

22. Panerai

23. Patek
Philippe

24. Tag Heuer

25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have
any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

www.SalesWatches.com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mike

Sales Manager

Genuine Replicas

You received
this email because your have previous purchased from, or inquired about our
product line under ATGWS. If you do not want to receive further mailings from
ATGWS, unsubscribe by sending an email with the title heading: DELETE in the
subject line to [email-masked]

please note to
send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our Sales Representative at:

[email-masked]

ypnwmne q k hqdmjud
rwzeeednrfn rkfcvo f eicmidglkgiyozvg b dcgy vnvuo
daimvb