Subject: Ftp-WG:

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:04:54

From: "Audra Perkins" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: 25.EX. Cheap Prices on Valium
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:17:23 +0300
Importance: Normal
Content-Length: 4568

New Super Viagra is here! (CIALIS)

VALIUM & XANAX BACK IN STOCK!

NO MEDICAL QUESTIONS ASKED EVER! SIMPLY PAY & RECEIVE! 

Private & Discrete on all levels of service.

*36 hours of better sex
*Longer lasting Sex
*Potential for increase in penis size. More pleasure for the female by 
up to 4x's.
*Plus we have Valium, Xanax, & MORE!
*As Seen On TV

We are a licensed distributor of the product and offer top quality at 
the lowest pirces!

http://opend4d.com/p6

This communication is privileged and contains confidential information 
intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any 
unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution  of this 
communication or 
taking any action on its contents is strictly  prohibited. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify us immediately OR remove 
yourself from our list if there is no interest in regards to our 
services.
http://gallium.calsledd.com/a.html

idol
gannettswervebugging
poseidon