Subject: Ftp-WG: Can't sleep ?...............................................................Mkauffman chi tomlinson habeas upslope mississippi amateurish scala waterfall hangout adroit procrustes armful jilt catalysis flashy disambiguate

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:12:17

Hello ,

re: If you're concerned about the sky high price of medicines, please read
this now:

If you've been reading the news lately, you know the U.S. Government is
trying to keep Americans from buying their medicines from Canada. Why? Because
the drug manufacturers have very strong lobbyists in Washington and they
want you to keep buying their overpriced drugs so they can maintain their
opulent lifestyles. It's simple, it's all about the money.

I've done alot of research, and have found an alternative. Yes, you can
now buy the 8 most popular drugs from Canada, on line .  And, you can
buy them in generic form, and save you even more money.

If you're tired of spending your hard earned money to line the drug makers'
pockets, please go to my friend's company's website.  I think he's offering
free shipping, free doctor's consultation, and no prior prescription is required
- but only for a little while. Here's his site, and below are the 8 drugs
he has bought in tremendous quantity, so he can pass the savings on to us.

Press this to visit his site

http://www.medsaa2.com/gp/default.asp?id=pharmg

Ambien (if you can't sleep)
Lipitor (to reduce cholesterol)

Nexium (to treat acid reflux)
Paxil  (to treat depression)

Phentermine (for weight loss)
Viag ra (we all know what that's for :)

Vioxx (to relive pain)
Xanax (to treat anxiety)

(All US FDA approved medicines, top quality, 100% mon ey back garantee)

Thank you

He does have a way to be taken off from any other mailings

go to:  724med.com/host/emailrem0ve.asp

hi,

brunswick dark descendant conquistador propionate anarchy husbandry avow coyote sparse garnet diamond bausch circumvent ernie saline armoire engine freemen berlioz funereal absence seville trachea textile bray brigadier perfuse bittersweet triple riggs pogo consumptive slander pulaski strategy central acton sulfanilamide Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:25:29 -0400 k lair elmsford speedy evanescent aren't angelina covariate robinson chump protagonist jowl break suntanning canary rotund knight apr anastasia bambi pyroxene quantico deposit cuckoo whisk transit Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:22:29 -0700 z polyhedral harp sustain celebrant antic corvus ace alfresco decisive directrix carrara keenan sybarite daybreak draw morphophonemic bookcase Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:22:29 -0100 p atrium jack right envious puny while calico conic peppery cotman presage erik char humerus apace corroborate aroma annulled nymph showdown gelable inculpable resilient crew puffed invalid peruse aviatrix annunciate convince equal cursory pneumonia devout beech analogy fairy manifold zap sherry Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:21:29 -0700 7